The Holt Family

The Holt Family

Labels

art (1) birthdays (4) brother (1) cousins (4) cute (2) fun (11) hunting (1) Interesting (4) lake (2) Mermaids (1) mormons (2) Sisters (6) water (7)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Amy's Birthday Party with her Friends

 I had an awesome time swimming, eating, and hanging out with my besties for a couple of hours.  We had an amazing time. We all loved the giant cookie cake, pizza, and random snacks that, by the way, got devoured right off the bat. Thanks for coming and hanging out with me at my party!!












1 comment:

  1. Amy's Birthday Party with her Friends looks amazing. Thanks a lot for these fabulous ideas. I am truly looking forward to doing something pretty similar on my daughter’s birthday. I will host a party outdoor and will book the best outdoor event space Atlanta for the day.

    ReplyDelete